We are currently looking for one, maybe two Content Managers
Do you love our community? Do you have a passion for anime? Do you have a strong desire to make this the best dubbed anime website online? Then you may be who we are looking for. We are currently looking for one, maybe two content managers to help add, fix and manage anime series / movies / specials. We are currently an uploading team of 6 people. With Rodrule gone and the recent Videoslasher closure we are very busy mostly dedicating our time now to the VS fixes. Thus we find ourselves in need of extra people to help with adding new releases and possibly assisting in remote URL uploading the VS fixes.
Content Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Upload new anime series, movies and specials
- Fix broken anime episodes/series.
- Managing reported content
- Managing Requests
- Occasionally providing fixes for volunteer submissions
- Very basic HTML or willing to learn basic HTML.
- Good communication skills.
- Great work ethic.
- Experience a plus, maturity a must.
- VOLUNTEER WORK. All positions are unpaid.
- All content managers should have a good internet connection.
- Available at least 10-14 hours a week online.
- Must have a hdd large enough to fill a few dozen series and keep them for later fixes.
How to Apply:
If you are interested please send me an PM with the position you are applying for (Content Manager) as the subject.
If you have previous experience please list that in the PM with examples of previous work if possible. Being an active presence in the community’s forum is a huge bonus, although it is not required. Please include whether or not you have uploaded videos in the past. Please include any computer skills that set you apart from another applicant (ie. experience in video editing, rendering and encoding etc.)
Applications will remain open until we fill the positions.